Our dental practice was started by Dr. Ralph Nelson in 1957. The current office building was built by him in 1972. His son, Kevin followed him by joining the practice in 1988. Many of our patients have been with the practice for years and we are pleased to be providing dental care for three generations of these families. It is our goal to provide comprehensive and comfortable dental care in a friendly and caring atmosphere.